The committee covers the spectrum of expertise envisaged in the roadmapping initiative including key players from brand name companies.
- Amanda DiFiore (Charles River Analytics)
- Blaine Dow (Schlumberger)
- Ed Tovar (InTechSys)
- Eric Cayeux (NORCE)
- John Macpherson (BakerHughes / SPE DSATS)
- Mark Andersen (Ensign / SPE DSATS)
- Moray Laing (Halliburton / SPE DSATS)
- Robin Macmillan (Data. Gumbo / IADC)
Challenge Development Teams
Committee members are leading these teams, they include a larger cross section of expertise bringing immense fire power to this process. The teams provide direct input to develop the roadmap challenges. Information to join is included on back page.
Significant standing and history in automation systems transformations.
- John Berra — Past Chairman Emerson Process Management
- Eric Nettleton — formerly Rio Tinto
- Thomas B Sheridan – Professor Emeritus MIT
- Calvin Inabinett (Independent)
Multiple institutions are joined this endeavor though affiliation creating a broad footprint of connectivity. Currently affiliated to SPE [DSATS], IADC [ART], AUVSI, Energistics, OPC Foundation, SwRI